Cold Stamping Foils are suitable to be applied on modified reel-to-reel label presses such as Gallus, Mark Andy, Nilpeter presses. These Cold Stamping Foils are applied on a wide range of non-absorbent surface papers and all types of label stock like PP, PE, etc. Various roll formats of Cold Stamping Foils are available with us.
Main Characteristics :
- Over-printable with both conventional and most of UV inks
- Fine definition with consistent release
- High gloss on board coverage
- Special-purpose foil for cold foiling without die
Other Details :
- Label films : 3.0 - 6.0 g/m2
- Non-absorbent surface papers : 5.0 - 8.0 g/m2
- Operating speeds: Wet process : 40 - 80 m/min. with higher than 180 watts/cm (450watts/inch) UV lamp.
Stamping Hints :
- Ensure that you use an appropriate adhesive, Flint.
- Adjust the adhesive lay-down to suit the substrate.
- Ensure the nip roller hardness is between 85 to 90 shore hardness.
Available Colours & Shades :
- Gold silver
- Matt Gold
- Silver Rainbow
- Silver Pillar of Light
- Golden Rainbow
- Silver Dots
- Silver Broken Ice